20 June 2010

New Bodygroom From Philips

About a week ago I was presented a new bodygroom from Philips and I have to admit it works just great, my face is unbelievably smooth. According to the developers BG2030 from Philips is designed for the usage at all areas below the human neck but I successfully tested it on my face also. All I can say is that it does shave and it does it perfect. So now I consider myself to be the most clean shaved blogger in the world :).

Actually, Bodygroom is meant to be used for sensitive skin is such delicate areas of body as underarms, legs, groin, etc. And the best part is that there is no need to worry about cuttings during the shaving process. Bodygroom has hypoallergenic foil that provides extra protection. It takes about 8 hours to fully charge the built-in battery that provides about an hour of operating.

I also truly pleased with such great features as fast extra large trimming mode and extra sensitive trimming mode. Fast extra large trimming is ideal for quick trimming of hair at big areas. And as for extra sensitive trimming, it is used to get rid of the hair in mode delicate areas of the human body.

This electric razor is the best choice for people who want to use it for shaving not only face but other areas of body as well. It can be bought almost everywhere, but if you can’t find it in your city, you can easily purchase it in any Internet shop. The approximate price is $50, and it really worth it!